Proudly presented on a Sole Mandate by Team Beacon.
A little Bit of Country in the City!
A sturdily built home surrounded by an abundance of greenery and trees. Now is the time to take root and bloom!
My Dearly Beloved Home …
It is not without a tear of sadness and gratitude that I’m writing this letter to you today. For more than 35 years you have been our shelter from the storm; our place to go to when work was done.
Never have you let us down, not even once – you have indeed served us well, my friend. I can still see the children frolic on your soft lawn whilst we have a braai on the patio.
We never had to turn family or friends away as you provide plenty of room, character and charm to make everybody feel at home.
You have always made it easy and inexpensive for us to maintain you well. We never feel unsafe, never once had an incident.
We know that you still offer plenty of other possibilities, like maybe a granny-flat, another bathroom or a studio to work from home – but that my friend will be the privilege of the new owner to come.
For us it might be time to say “good-bye” but we will always carry all the fond memories of you in our hearts!
Ps Situated in the Garscom/National Area with a zero tolerance for crime.
More about the Garsfontein area:
Garsfontein is often referred to as the fillet of the East as it shorts nothing and offers abundance to its landlords. It is surrounded by upmarket, prestigious areas, but has a country and family feel to it. The occupants are mostly within walking distance from all amenities.
The Garsfontein area proudly boasts the following:
• National Awards: Top Afrikaans schools and excellent private English schools.
• Quality hospitals and all medically related services, e.g. psychologists, physiotherapists, dieticians, chemists, retirement villages, hospice, etc.
• Mini-malls, home industries and Woollies *2.
• Beauty salons, hardware shops, fuel stations, etc.
• Business parks
• Various church denominations
• Security villages
• Many children/pet-friendly play parks
• Boomed-off areas
• Zero Crime tolerance and low crime rate
• Excellent community safety residence associations
• Various armed response reaction units
• Police station
• Bus routes
• Close to most highways
• Excellent investment opportunities with an ever lifting ceiling.
Garsfontein is a very popular choice for people from all walks of life. Sign up for wholesome, secure family living in a lushes treed environment where everyone feels @ Home! Additional Information