Fresh from our 2018 Collection - Young, Elegant and Smart!
There is no better way of making a statement this year than choosing a home which mirrors your personality and lifestyle! And oh boy, are you going to end your home hunting with celebrations and jubilations!
Welcome, won’t you come on in … Face to face with beauty with our bespoke kitchen and seamlessly flowing living areas. A spacious main bedroom with a refurbished bathroom done by the architect owner in a palette with neutral, calming qualities. Combining the warmth of natural wood with functionality, the owner created a workspace accessible to the whole family. Throughout this Garsfontein duet, there are small touches that enhance quality living. On the outside you will be surrounded by an abundance of trees and greenery bordering the entertainment area.
To embrace your future, contact Team Garsfontein, Marietjie and Joanie, and they will show you a place to hang your heart and lose it forever…!
• Designer kitchen with gas hob, electric oven, pantry and place for dishwasher, washing machine, etc
• Two spacious automated garages interlinked with the duet
• Security: burglar bars, alarm system and electric fencing
• Irrigation system
• Modern blinds
• Linen cupboards
• Staff toilet and basin
• Outdoor braai and luscious garden
• Mint condition
More about the Garsfontein area:
Garsfontein is often referred to as the fillet of the East as it shorts nothing and offers abundance to its landlords. It is surrounded by upmarket, prestigious areas, but has a country and family feel to it. The occupants are mostly within walking distance from all amenities.
The Garsfontein area proudly boasts the following:
• National Awards: Top Afrikaans schools and excellent private English schools.
• Quality hospitals and all medically related services, eg psychologists, physiotherapists, dieticians, chemists, retirement villages, hospice, etc.
• Mini-malls, home industries and Woollies *2.
• Beauty salons, hardware shops, fuel stations, etc.
• Business parks
• Various church denominations
• Security villages
• Many children/pet-friendly play parks
• Boomed-off areas
• Zero Crime tolerance and low crime rate
• Excellent community safety residence associations
• Various armed response reaction units
• Police station
• Bus routes
• Close to most highways
• Excellent investment opportunities with an ever lifting ceiling.
Garsfontein is a very popular choice for people from all walks of life. Sign up for wholesome, secure family living in a lushes treed environment where everyone feels@Home!