Today's Good Mood is Sponsored by this Rare Find!
Taking Centre Stage this Autumn...!
Last Season's Stock is so well, Yesterday! You've seen them All! Same old, same old boring that does not match your Expectations. So why don't you invest in a home for all Seasons? A home where you can put down your roots and bloom throughout the year!
Where the indoors and outdoors are seamlessly connected through the tall glass windows. Where all is one and one is all. Apart from this home holding happy memories, the light walls, high ceilings and the tall glass windows help to bounce the light around in the living -- areas, creating a Scandic feel. The white colour, clean lines and minimalistic look of the kitchen, with a view on lushes greenery, enhances that modern feeling. Come and experience the Energy and the Breathing space of this Garsfontein Gem!
In some ways a traditional low maintenance home but with a Touch of Difference...!
Perhaps it is not that difficult to find the right house if you just know where to look . . . just phone Team Garsfontein, Marietjie & Joanie, they will guide you home!
Excellent Position -- Close to Laerskool Garsfontein, Faerie Glen Hospital, Atterbury Road and Menlyn Maine.
Cul de Sac -- Excellent Neighbours -- Quiet Surroundings.
No Latent Defects -- Excellent Maintained Property -- Duraproof Roof with Guarantee.
Farm-sized kitchen with Pantry and separate Laundry.
Spacious Main bedroom with Aircon and Full house bathroom.
Two huge automated garages with Storeroom Facilities.
Security -- Alarm, Beams and Electrical fencing.
Proudly Presented on a Sole and Exclusive Mandate by Team Beacon!
More about the Garsfontein area:
Garsfontein is often referred to as the fillet of the East as it shorts nothing and offers abundance to its landlords. It is surrounded by upmarket, prestigious areas, but has a country and family feel to it. The occupants are mostly within walking distance from all amenities.
The Garsfontein area proudly boasts the following:
• National Awards: Top Afrikaans schools and excellent private English schools.
• Quality hospitals and all medically related services, eg psychologists, physiotherapists, dieticians, chemists, retirement villages, hospice, etc.
• Mini-malls, home industries and Woollies *2.
• Beauty salons, hardware shops, fuel stations, etc.
• Business parks
• Various church denominations
• Security villages
• Many children/pet-friendly play parks
• Boomed-off areas
• Zero Crime tolerance and low crime rate
• Excellent community safety residence associations
• Various armed response reaction units
• Police station
• Bus routes
• Close to most highways
• Excellent investment opportunities with an ever lifting ceiling.
Garsfontein is a very popular choice for people from all walks of life. Sign up for wholesome, secure family living in a lushes treed environment where everyone feels@Home!