Most Wanted --- Most Hunted!
Close - Closer - Closest to the Hoërskool Garsfontein! Any closer and you will reside on the rugby field!
So what makes this house so special -- the Price or the endless Opportunities? You decide!
* Prime Position
* Permission already granted for second dwelling
* Good choice for educational business purposes
* Spacious stand
* In a liveable condition
* A palette from which to create your dream home
* Price Negotiable
This Christmas do some stretching out without overstretching. Fastest Fingers First! Phone Team Garsfontein, Marietjie & Joanie and they will show you a deal that won’t break the bank!
Ps: 3rd bedroom not photographed.
More about the Garsfontein area:
Garsfontein is often referred to as the fillet of the East as it shorts nothing and offers abundance to its landlords. It is surrounded by upmarket, prestigious areas, but has a country and family feel to it. The occupants are mostly within walking distance from all amenities.
The Garsfontein area proudly boasts the following:
• National Awards: Top Afrikaans schools and excellent private English schools.
• Quality hospitals and all medically related services, eg psychologists, physiotherapists, dieticians, chemists, retirement villages, hospice, etc.
• Mini-malls, home industries and Woollies *2.
• Beauty salons, hardware shops, fuel stations, etc.
• Business parks
• Various church denominations
• Security villages
• Many children/pet-friendly play parks
• Boomed-off areas
• Zero Crime tolerance and low crime rate
• Excellent community safety residence associations
• Various armed response reaction units
• Police station
• Bus routes
• Close to most highways
• Excellent investment opportunities with an ever lifting ceiling.
Garsfontein is a very popular choice for people from all walks of life. Sign up for wholesome, secure family living in a lushes treed environment where everyone feels@Home!