Expansive not Expensive!
The most liveable house for the least money! Your chance to say “good-bye” to Mr Landlord and to get your feet in the doorway to the East of Pretoria.
Just put your roots down and add some family. Remember the good old days when children played cowboys and crooks in the yard? Well this lawn can host all off “them Indians” as well as a few “horses” too --- not to forget the waterhole for some cooling off when the going gets tough!
But back to basics, there is just no substitute for a sturdily built, low maintenance home excellently positioned near all amenities which offers you the opportunity to modernise as your cash flow improves.
Phone Joanie & Marietjie for a home that suits your needs and the price that pleases the budget!
More about the Garsfontein area:
Garsfontein is often referred to as the fillet of the East as it shorts nothing and offers abundance to its landlords. It is surrounded by upmarket, prestigious areas, but has a country and family feel to it. The occupants are mostly within walking distance from all amenities.
The Garsfontein area proudly boasts the following:
• National Awards: Top Afrikaans schools and excellent private English schools.
• Quality hospitals and all medically related services, eg psychologists, physiotherapists, dieticians, chemists, retirement villages, hospice, etc.
• Mini-malls, home industries and Woollies *2.
• Beauty salons, hardware shops, fuel stations, etc.
• Business parks
• Various church denominations
• Security villages
• Many children/pet-friendly play parks
• Boomed-off areas
• Zero Crime tolerance and low crime rate
• Excellent community safety residence associations
• Various armed response reaction units
• Police station
• Bus routes
• Close to most highways
• Excellent investment opportunities with an ever lifting ceiling.
Garsfontein is a very popular choice for people from all walks of life. Sign up for wholesome, secure family living in a lushes treed environment where everyone feels@Home!