Knock, Knock! Who's there? Opportunity!
Opportunity to do What? Opportunity to start an “Educational Business” across the main entrance of the Laerskool Garsfontein or not to drive the kids to school ever again! The call is yours!
Are you Budget Wise, looking for family comfort and is married to Mister Handy Andy – well then you can buy with confidence! The owner has already redone the kitchen and there is enough room for laughter in this sturdily built, value-packed offer. Did you spot the beautiful, “safe playground” for your children and animal friends? Did you see all the paved parking? Now is the time to escape the landlord forever …!
Answer to this bargain, call Joanie and Marietjie, and they will show you how to live better for less!
More about the Garsfontein area:
Garsfontein is often referred to as the fillet of the East as it shorts nothing and offers abundance to its landlords. It is surrounded by upmarket, prestigious areas, but has a country and family feel to it. The occupants are mostly within walking distance from all amenities.
The Garsfontein area proudly boasts the following:
• National Awards: Top Afrikaans schools and excellent private English schools.
• Quality hospitals and all medically related services, eg psychologists, physiotherapists, dieticians, chemists, retirement villages, hospice, etc.
• Mini-malls, home industries and Woollies *2.
• Beauty salons, hardware shops, fuel stations, etc.
• Business parks
• Various church denominations
• Security villages
• Many children/pet-friendly play parks
• Boomed-off areas
• Zero Crime tolerance and low crime rate
• Excellent community safety residence associations
• Various armed response reaction units
• Police station
• Bus routes
• Close to most highways
• Excellent investment opportunities with an ever lifting ceiling.
Garsfontein is a very popular choice for people from all walks of life. Sign up for wholesome, secure family living in a lushes treed environment where everyone feels@Home!