TWO FOR THE PRICE OF ONE! This unique property offers many options to the astute investor. It could be two separate homes, the main house with three bedrooms and a study and the second dwelling with two bedrooms and a study or alternatively one of the units could be used as offices for the work from home crowd. A third option would be to rent the smaller unit to a third party for R10 000 pm and in so doing help to pay the bond or, rent both out to cover the entire bond payment!
This older property is situated in the quite leafy suburb of Lynnwood Ridge which is in the process of being converted into a security enclave. Situated on a corner stand opposite the Moreleta Nature trail it offers a very tranquil lifetstyle yet it’s within easy reach of the main arterials and just a stone’s throw away from the Menlyn development node.
The main house offers two lounges, a dining room three bedrooms, a spacious kitchen with scullery as well as a small study. There’s a lovely braai patio and a pool in the well maintained garden. A double garage and a three car port takes care of all your parking problems. Staff accommodation completes the picture. Next door with it’s own streetfront and entrance is a two bedroom smaller home with a study, kitchen and bathroom with a double carport and motorised access control.
* Security estate (in progress)
* Two + one lounges
* Three + two bedrooms
* Two + one bathrooms
* Entertainment/braai patio
* Spacious second home.
* Sparkling pool
* Borehole but not equipped
* Sprinkler system
More about the Lynnwood Ridge area:
It is surrounded by other upmarket, prestigious areas, but has an almost village feel to it. It also boasted a lot of majestic trees and abundant birdlife due to the strong prevalence of boreholes in the area.
It has the following amenities nearby:
• Top Afrikaans and English schools and excellent private schools also.
• Quality hospitals and all medically related services, eg psychologists, physiotherapists, dieticians, chemists, retirement villages, hospice, etc are nearby.
• Mini-malls, home industries and Woollies
• Beauty salons, hardware shops, fuel stations, etc.
• Business parks
• Various church denominations, tennis club and lawn bowling club nearby
• On the doorstep of the CSIR Campus
• Zero Crime tolerance through a very strong and well-managed security estate
• Various armed response reaction units
• Police station nearby
• Bus routes
• Close to most highways
• Excellent investment opportunities with an ever lifting ceiling price.Additional Information
|Bedroom||5 Bedrooms and 1 study in total.|
|Bathroom||3 Bathrooms in total.|
|Kitchen||Two kitchens, one with scullery.|
|Garden||Well established garden with sprinkler system.|
|Security||Burglar bars, alarm, security gates.|