The Sky is the Limit … Rise above the Clouds!
The four elements of a good buy are Position, Structure, Functionality and Beauty! And we have the best of them all in this local beauty! This is a lazy man’s house – all work’s already done – revamped to thrill – goodbye Mr Handyman!
This Garsfontein house says, “Honey I’m home and this is where we do some easy living, love, laughter and Sunday lunches at the braai or potjiekos at the boma.” There is a seamless flow from the living areas to the patio and the “green-green grass of home.” Hear the children at play. . . !
The Stunner of the Show is the Ballroom-sized kitchen/laundry/scullery marvelously complete! In laymen’s terms a wife-saver’s kitchen :) The earthly bathrooms will be your place of pamper – exhale all your troubles away!
A solid investment, pre-loved to the max. For the owner it is time to say goodbye, for you to make new memories. . .
For this beauty in brick, call Marietjie and Joanie, and they will lead you to a blue-chip home!
Good neighbours :)
Two huge automated garages with ample paved parking
A huge quantity of cupboards e.g. linen cupboards, etc.
Priceless kitchen with gas hob, electric oven and pantry
Guest toilet as well as outside toilet
More about the Garsfontein area:
Garsfontein is often referred to as the fillet of the East as it shorts nothing and offers abundance to its landlords. It is surrounded by upmarket, prestigious areas, but has a country and family feel to it. The occupants are mostly within walking distance from all amenities.
The Garsfontein area proudly boasts the following:
• National Awards: Top Afrikaans schools and excellent private English schools.
• Quality hospitals and all medically related services, eg psychologists, physiotherapists, dieticians, chemists, retirement villages, hospice, etc.
• Mini-malls, home industries and Woollies *2.
• Beauty salons, hardware shops, fuel stations, etc.
• Business parks
• Various church denominations
• Security villages
• Many children/pet-friendly play parks
• Boomed-off areas
• Zero Crime tolerance and low crime rate
• Excellent community safety residence associations
• Various armed response reaction units
• Police station
• Bus routes
• Close to most highways
• Excellent investment opportunities with an ever lifting ceiling.
Garsfontein is a very popular choice for people from all walks of life. Sign up for wholesome, secure family living in a lushes treed environment where everyone feels@Home!